From famous sites to hidden away gems, beer halls to family friendly spots, gardens and palaces and brilliantly engineered cars... watch crazy surfers ride a permanent wave and have lunch at any of the best restaurants the City has to offer. It’s all up to you. This day is your way to see the very best of Munich.
No canned scripts and there is no need to list your options now. Curt will begin each tour giving you all the options of all the great possibilities. Remember, it’s your tour and your day.
Your tour can include...
- Marienplatz - The New Town Hall to see the Glockenspiel come alive
- Hofbräuhaus - The world’s most famous beer hall
- Hitler and the Nazis - The most famous sites of the rise of the Hitler
- The Royal Residenz - The history of the Bavarian kings
- Viktualienmarkt - The year-round public market, brimming with fruits, vegetables, cheeses and the best pretzels in town. Nibble on free samples of Bavarian foods. (closed Sundays)
- Schrannenhalle - A crystal palace featuring "Eataly" home of the finest Italian delicacies
- Maximilianstraße - Munich’s 5th Avenue with windows bursting with fine watches, diamonds, and fashion (oh là là)
- Konigspltaz - A monumental square with Neoclassic structures… a place of the Bavarian kings and Hitler’s Munich rallies
- Churches of Munich - Including the Frauenkirche and the over-the-top Baroque madness of the Asamkirche
If you wish, your other choices could include...
- Nymphenburg Palace - The stunning summer palace, fantastical Carriage and Sleigh Museum and a stroll through the magnificent grounds
- BMW World/Olympic Park - Way cool cars and motorcycles and the fantastic venues of the 1972 games
Additional fees for Nymphenburg Palace and Gardens or BMW World and Olympic Park:
- MVV Partner Ticket:
- Up to 5 persons under €18
- Note: Please add in one additional fare for our guide in your calculations, thanks.
- Entry tickets for Nymphenburg Palace and Carriage and Sleigh Museum
- €15.00 per person (April 1st - October 15th)
- €12.00 per person (October 16th - March 31st)
- Meals not provided
- Transit and entry ticket prices subject to change
NOTE: There is no need to list your options now, Curt will begin each tour giving you choices of all the great possibilities. Remember, it’s your tour and your day.